Dental health is our priority in every situation, but having a smile you love is an option as well. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to help improve your smile in some way to enhance the way it looks. There are various methods for doing this, such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, and dental veneers. When you visit our cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX
, we’ll provide a consultation to determine which type of treatment may help in your situation.
Cosmetic Dentistry Offers Many Benefits
The focus of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the aesthetics of your smile. While our general dentistry services focus on improving your dental health, this area focuses just on the way your teeth function and look. There are many benefits to investing in cosmetic dentistry:
- Improving your smile often leads to better dental hygiene habits
- A bright smile gives you confidence
- It may help you smile a bit more
- Changes may help you to gain self-esteem
- It helps you make the right first impression
No matter what has caused your dental health complications or why you want cosmetic dentistry services, our team is available to discuss the options.
What Type of Cosmetic Dentistry Is Right for You?
We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services in our office. After an exam, we can make recommendations for you during your appointment:
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin films added to the exterior of the tooth. If you have a strong tooth, but it is discolored or stained in a way that cannot be otherwise improved, veneers work well. They cover up those areas to create a like-new smile.
- Dental Bonding: Chipped teeth can happen for many reasons. Dental bonding can reattach a chip on your tooth, or it can help to reshape a new one to make your tooth look whole again. Dental bonding is designed to match the coloring of your tooth to create a very realistic, hard-to-see result.
- Teeth Whitening: Over time, teeth become yellowed and stained. Teeth whitening, in our office, is a very safe way for you to improve the coloring of your teeth. This method is faster and more effective than any at-home product that you may purchase.
More advanced cosmetic dentistry services are available as well. For example, if you have teeth that are not aligned properly, we may recommend the use of clear aligners or braces that can help to give you those straight teeth you desire. With solutions that work for both adults and teens, you can have a properly aligned smile in no time.
You may also benefit from dental implants if you have one or more missing teeth. This is also helpful if you need to have more than one tooth removed. Dental implants are the gold standard when it comes to replacing lost teeth. They look and feel natural, but also provide you with a strong bite and confident smile.
Which Type of Cosmetic Dentistry Service is Right for You?
You don’t have to know the answer to that just yet. Schedule a consultation and exam with our team. If you have not done so, come in to see our general dentistry services to ensure your smile is healthy enough for cosmetic procedures. Then, take a few more minutes to learn about the various cosmetic dentistry we offer:
- Porcelain dental veneers
- Teeth whitening solutions
- Dental implants
- Dental bonding services
Explore the Options That Fit Your Needs at Supreme Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry may give you the smile you desire. If you are thinking about solutions like dental bonding, teeth whitening, or veneers, we encourage you to contact our office today. To schedule a consultation with Supreme Dentistry, call 844.966.2333
or connect with us online.