Cosmetic Dentistry Offers Many BenefitsThe focus of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the aesthetics of your smile. While our general dentistry services focus on improving your dental health, this area focuses just on the way your teeth function and look. There are many benefits to investing in cosmetic dentistry:
- Improving your smile often leads to better dental hygiene habits
- A bright smile gives you confidence
- It may help you smile a bit more
- Changes may help you to gain self-esteem
- It helps you make the right first impression
What Type of Cosmetic Dentistry Is Right for You?We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services in our office. After an exam, we can make recommendations for you during your appointment:
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin films added to the exterior of the tooth. If you have a strong tooth, but it is discolored or stained in a way that cannot be otherwise improved, veneers work well. They cover up those areas to create a like-new smile.
- Dental Bonding: Chipped teeth can happen for many reasons. Dental bonding can reattach a chip on your tooth, or it can help to reshape a new one to make your tooth look whole again. Dental bonding is designed to match the coloring of your tooth to create a very realistic, hard-to-see result.
- Teeth Whitening: Over time, teeth become yellowed and stained. Teeth whitening, in our office, is a very safe way for you to improve the coloring of your teeth. This method is faster and more effective than any at-home product that you may purchase.
Which Type of Cosmetic Dentistry Service is Right for You?You don’t have to know the answer to that just yet. Schedule a consultation and exam with our team. If you have not done so, come in to see our general dentistry services to ensure your smile is healthy enough for cosmetic procedures. Then, take a few more minutes to learn about the various cosmetic dentistry we offer:
- Porcelain dental veneers
- Teeth whitening solutions
- Dental implants
- Dental bonding services