When first meeting people, a smile is often the first impression. At Supreme Dentistry, your best smile starts here. Our goal is to help you attain the smile of your dreams through a wide array of treatments and procedures which address your dental problems. Our experienced professionals are standing by, ready to help restore your smile and give you the confidence you lack. Call us at 844.966.2333 to learn more.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
At Supreme Dentistry, we are proud to offer excellent cosmetic dentistry options. If you are unhappy with your teeth, our team of dental experts at our cosmetic dental office wants to help you regain the confidence you once had. Our services can not only improve the appearance of your teeth, but they can also provide oral health benefits. For instance, our team can offer the following benefits:
- Cosmetic dentistry can help you protect your teeth with veneers and crowns by giving them added support and strength.
- It will be easier to chew, as crooked teeth can cause various oral health problems, which our Houston, Texas cosmetic dentistry services can correct.
- Cosmetic dentistry can save you money by fixing teeth problems which can cause expensive problems later in life.
- It can improve your mental and emotional state by helping you feel confident when you smile.
- Expand your options for food by giving you straighter and stronger teeth, which are not limited to certain foods.
In addition to the outward look of your smile, our cosmetic dentist can assist you with the functional needs of your smile. We would be thrilled to talk with you about how we can help you improve the look and functionality of your smile, so contact Supreme Dentistry today.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
Over dental history, cosmetic dentistry services have broadened, and with technology, treatments have advanced. As a result, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry options, including:
- Veneers – These thin porcelain shells cover your teeth and protect them while adjusting their shape or alignment.
- Teeth whitening – We offer a range of teeth whitening options to make your smile shine.
- Invisalign – This is a newer orthodontic option for straightening your teeth. It is often preferred over traditional metal braces because the clear, plastic aligner trays are removable and nearly invisible.
- Dental implants – If you have missing teeth, we can use realistic and durable implants to fill in the gaps.
- Dental bonding – With an adhesive that appears natural, we can repair your chipped or broken teeth.
- ClearCorrect – Clear aligners that are nearly invisible to straighten and appropriately spaced teeth.
- Dental crowns – If the top of your tooth is not appealing, a crown can replace or enhance its appearance and protect it from decay.
- Inlays and onlays – We can fill your cavities and keep them from worsening over time.
- Bridges – If you’re missing multiple teeth, these durable, small dentures can fill in the gaps.
With these convenient options and more, we can help you find a Houston, Texas, cosmetic dentistry option that works for you.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Support Overall Dental Health?
While cosmetic dentistry’s primary goal is to improve your smile’s appearance, it can also have lasting effects on oral health. For instance, dental implants not only fill in the gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth but also help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign or ClearCorrect can also improve your oral health. When your teeth are crooked or too close together, they are more challenging to clean, leading to tooth decay and gum disease. However, when your teeth are straight, it is easier to brush and floss them, which will help keep them healthy.
Once you have had cosmetic dentistry services, we recommend that you maintain the health of your teeth by performing the following actions:
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two minutes with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss your teeth every day.
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash daily.
- Eat a balanced diet and avoid sugary snacks.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups and cleanings every six months.
By following these steps, you can help maintain the health of your teeth and ensure that the effects of our cosmetic dentistry services last for years.
Can Cosmetic Dentistry Impact Your Well-Being?
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your overall health, but it can do much more. It can significantly improve your overall well-being, including your self-esteem. When you have a smile you’re proud of, you feel good, which is what we want all our patients to experience. Cosmetic dentistry services can impact your well-being by:
- Making you look younger – A bright, white smile can take years off your appearance.
- Increasing your confidence – When you have a beautiful smile, you feel better about yourself, and that confidence can show in all aspects of your life.
- Helping you make an excellent first impression – First impressions are essential, and you want to ensure that yours is good. With a great smile, you can feel confident that you’re putting your best foot forward.
Call Supreme Dentistry for More Information Today
At our dental office, we are committed to giving you a smile you want and deserve. Our caring and compassionate team of dental professionals are experts in their fields and will work with you to make the experience as quick and painless as possible.
In addition to cosmetic dentistry, we also provide a wide range of other dental services, from general dentistry to family dental services.
It is time to stop hiding your smile and let it shine for everyone to see. If you are ready to learn more about our services, contact 844.966.2333 today.