There have never been more options to correct tooth alignment issues than today. Children, young people, and adults can get braces that are affordable, comfortable, and hardly noticeable. One of these options available with cosmetic dental services in Houston, Texas is the translucent ClearCorrect brand braces. Here at Supreme Dentistry, we provide several options for fixing gaps between teeth or crowding. We can guide you through the process of finding the ClearCorrect braces that meet your needs. Contact Supreme Dentistry today at 844.966.2333 to schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentist.
What Is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect offers nearly invisible, clear aligners that straighten and appropriately spaced teeth. It’s just one of the options orthodontists at Supreme Dentistry have available to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. There are numerous benefits to considering ClearCorrect. Contemporary clear aligners or braces are more cost-effective than traditional metal braces requiring fewer dental appointments for re-adjustments. The lack of wires or brackets means they are easier to clean and less likely to be damaged.
ClearCorrect is designed for optimal comfort. These aligners are trimmed to match the patient’s gumline making them less noticeable. They should blend in with your naturally-matte teeth. ClearCorrect aligners are also thinner than similar products like Invisalign, making them more comfortable to wear. Also, aligners from ClearCorrect have no dietary restrictions, don’t obstruct or prevent brushing and flossing, and are removable.
Your dentist at Supreme Dentistry creates a 3D model of your teeth and bite. A treatment plan is developed from that model, showing you how your teeth will be gradually re-aligned. Then, aligners are custom-made with computer precision to fit. ClearCorrect has multiple treatment options–Limited 6, Limited 12, and Unlimited. Consulting with your dentist, you can determine which option is best for your needs.
Issues ClearCorrect Can Help Resolve
While some may still see braces as something for children or young people, many adults are getting them to correct long-standing cosmetic issues with their teeth. With the rise in the availability of near-invisible devices like ClearCorrect, more adults have decided to fix aspects of their smiles that have long bothered them. Some of the problems invisible braces can correct:
- Overbite: This is when an individual’s top front teeth overlap the front lower teeth. For most, this isn’t a problem; however, an individual can experience jaw discomfort and issues biting and chewing when overbite becomes more pronounced. Invisible braces like ClearCorrect help to move top teeth back, resolving the overbite issue.
- Crowding: There are times when an individual’s permanent teeth buckle and crowd each other. When teeth crowd or overlap each other, they twist and turn to the side, making it challenging to keep teeth clean. This increases the risk of gum disease and tooth decay. But clear aligners address this helping to straighten and space teeth out more appropriately.
- Gaps and spaces: Sometimes, individuals have their permanent teeth come in with slight gaps between them. Gaps and spaces can also arise due to teeth getting chipped or having been extracted. Also, as people age, their teeth move or adjust in their jaw, and sometimes this creates gaps. Having spaces between teeth increases the likelihood of food getting stuck and bacteria growing there, leading to serious issues. Furthermore, gaps make people feel self-conscious. Fortunately, ClearCorrect can gently push and readjust teeth closing spaces.
Benefits of Improving Your Smile with ClearCorrect
Having a beautiful smile is about more than just looking good. There are numerous benefits to having straight teeth, including:
- Easier to clean – When teeth are straight, they are easier to brush and floss properly. This helps to reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Reduced wear and tear – When teeth are properly aligned, they fit together perfectly when you bite down. This helps to reduce the amount of wear and tear on your teeth.
- Fewer headaches and jaw pain – When your teeth are not in proper alignment, it can lead to tension headaches and jaw pain. But, when your teeth are aligned properly, the risk of these problems is reduced.
- Improved self-confidence – When you feel good about your smile, you are more likely to smile more often. This can lead to increased self-confidence.
If you are considering ClearCorrect invisible braces, be sure to consult with our dentists to see if this is the right treatment option for you.
Discover the Specialty Dental Services Supreme Dentistry Offers
There are more options available than ever before, no matter the alignment issue you or your family is dealing with, crowding, or gaps. Supreme Dentistry is proud to offer ClearCorrect and Invisalign clear braces as options to clients. Our cosmetic dental services can meet your needs without difficulty giving both young people and adults the resources they need to improve their smiles.
At Supreme Dentistry, we’re proud to provide family and other general dentistry services to our clients, including:
- Dental cleanings
- Dental fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Dental crowns
- Tooth extraction
- Dental implants
Contact us today at 844.966.2333 for a consultation or to schedule an appointment.