Suffering from chipped, cracked, and yellow teeth can do nothing to boost your confidence or outer appearance. And while discoloration or chipped teeth won’t make you eagerly break out into a wide grin, tooth bonding is a solution to your problem. Tooth bonding is an inexpensive cosmetic dentistry
procedure that we perform at Supreme Dentistry.
Learn more about how you can benefit from tooth bonding by calling our experienced staff at 844.966.2333
What Is Tooth Bonding?
Tooth bonding is a medical procedure that involves fixing a patient’s broken teeth. By repairing discoloration or a chipped or cracked tooth, a patient will have fully functioning teeth.
During the procedure, the resin is applied to the affected tooth and then molded. To solidify the resin, a dentist will use heatless ultraviolet light. As the resin continues to harden, your dentist will continue to set the resin. Finally, the resin is polished. Now your teeth will all have the same appearance.
Who Should Get Tooth Bonding Cosmetic Dental Service?
Many people could benefit from tooth bonding. You should consult with your dentist about tooth bonding if you have:
- Chipped or cracked teeth. Our dentists can smooth over jagged chips or cracks.
- Stained teeth as a result of smoking or drinking coffee or tea. Tooth bonding can correct your discoloration. While teeth whitening is popular, bonding is going to help you maintain your teeth’s uniform color.
- Lost teeth or had a dental extraction. Gaps in between your teeth can impact your oral health as there is an increased risk of gum disease.
- Irregular teeth that have been worn down or are smaller than other teeth. With bonding, your uneven teeth will look like the others.
Why Is Tooth Bonding a Popular Form of Cosmetic Dentistry?
There are many reasons why tooth bonding is so popular. Here are the most common reasons people prefer tooth bonding:
- A Quick Procedure: Tooth bonding is a simple procedure between 30 and 60 minutes to complete. Therefore, you can go to the dentist, have a tooth bonding, and then resume your daily activities with minimal discomfort. Plus, there is no anesthesia performed–making it a painless, stress-free procedure.
- Inexpensive and Insurance Covered: Cosmetic dentistry is typically costly. Crowns and veneers are much more costly than tooth bonding. In addition to being inexpensive, tooth bonding is often covered by insurance, making it a cost-effective choice.
- Long-Lasting and Easy to Maintain: Tooth bonding will last between five to ten years before you will need to replace the resin. There are also no necessary steps that you need to take to maintain bonded teeth–continue keeping your scheduled dental exams and cleaning.
- Taking Care of Bonded Teeth: Although tooth bonding requires very little maintenance, it is essential to remember that you should be careful—in the initial days after your procedure. Avoid eating anything hard or sticky such as candy. Candy can easily stick to your teeth, pulling at the resin–especially in the first days after getting your teeth bonded. You should also avoid smoking or drinking coffee in the initial days after your procedure, as they can both cause further discoloration.
Let Supreme Dentistry Apply Your Tooth Bonding
Tooth bonding is a painless method to fix discolored, cracked, chipped teeth. Tooth bonding can also be a remedy for irregular teeth and tooth gaps. Not to mention, tooth bonding is a cost-effective and long-lasting solution.
At Supreme Dentistry, we support your commitment to care for your teeth and your appearance. Our team of knowledgeable, empathetic experts is here to serve you. We use the most advanced technology in the dental industry to provide preventive, diagnostic, cosmetic, and restorative dental care services for you. Reach out to us using our online form or call 844.966.2333
today to schedule your cosmetic dentistry and tooth bonding appointment.