Dealing with a tooth that’s causing pain and other interference in your daily life can affect your health in several ways. When you have a tooth that needs extraction, you may deal with symptoms for a long time before realizing a dental extraction is needed. Learning about what issues may be treated by our dental extraction services
is a good first step in early intervention of dental health problems.
At Supreme Dentistry in Houston, Texas, our team is ready to help you and your family learn what you need to maintain your dental health. When you take care of your teeth, your body can focus its immune system on keeping your body protected from sickness and getting enough rest. Let us help you increase your overall health, starting with your teeth. Call Supreme Dentistry today at 844.966.2333
, or reach out through our online chat service.
Do I Need a Dental Extraction?
There are several reasons why people get dental extraction procedures done. The most common reasons are:
- Impacted growth of teeth
- Overcrowding of teeth in the mouth
- Gum disease and periodontitis
- Tooth decay
- Trauma or damage to one or more teeth
Any of these issues can be diagnosed by your dentist. There are several ways to repair and reconstruct teeth after the extraction procedure. You can rest assured that you will come out of the procedure looking and feeling great with a skilled dental team on your side.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, it may be time to contact your dentist and see if you need dental extraction:
- Red, swollen, or bleeding gums
- Swelling and pain in the jaw
- Difficulty with opening and closing your mouth
- Misalignment of bite or difficulty with chewing food
- Speech impairments due to tooth placement
Taking care of your teeth might feel like something you’d rather put at the bottom of your list. But with regular care and an enthusiastic team, you and your family can find yourselves with overall better health and smiles. If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms, don’t wait to reach out to your local dental experts for more information.
Dental Extraction Services at Supreme Dentistry
Supreme Dentistry offers comprehensive dental services to families of Houston, located in Uptown. With our warm and caring staff and inviting atmosphere, your family can trust that all their dental needs will be cared for. If you or someone in your family needs a dental extraction, we will be ready to guide you through the procedure.
When you come to Supreme Dentistry for dental extraction, you can expect:
- A thorough consultation with your dentist, including examination of x-rays and consideration of medical history
- Clear instructions for preparation before the procedure
- Determination of whether you need a “simple” or “surgical” extraction
- Careful administration of anesthetic, with consideration for the complexity of the procedure and patient’s medical history
- Precision extraction work to remove the tooth efficiently
- Aftercare instructions, supplies, and medications if needed
After a tooth has been extracted, your dentist will recommend that you replace it or leave things as they are. If you have a tooth extracted that is necessary for function and appearance, your dentist may suggest reconstructive work. At Supreme Dentistry, we offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry options, including dental implants and dental bonding.
Smile With Ease Again at Supreme Dentistry
When you have unhealthy or broken teeth, it can be not easy to look at yourself in the mirror and smile. At Supreme Dentistry, we believe that everyone’s smile deserves to shine. Everyone can find something to smile about when you and your family have your teeth looked after. Don’t let unsightly teeth or jaw pain continue to erode your health. Reach out to our friendly team of dental experts today at 844.966.2333
or through our online chat service.